Medicare Open Enrollment season is upon us, and we want to help our members maintain a healthy lifestyle by continuing to make good health care decisions.
If you are considering choosing a new Medicare health insurance plan, we invite you to contact us to find a doctor or see if your doctor is already in our physician network. Access to expert advice from our network of over 600 primary care physicians, 4,000 specialists and 15 hospitals in Maricopa County, AZ, comes with many benefits, all available at no extra cost to you.
The Medicare Annual Election Period runs from October 15th through December 7th. During this time you may review your current health insurance coverage and make any changes. We have two options that may help:
1. Speak with a licensed insurance agent. You can reach out to the Optum Sales Support Center at 1-888-702-8406 who can connect you with a licensed Insurance agent1.
2. Attend a presentation about Medicare Advantage and Part D plans by a licensed insurance agent. Our Medicare meetings 2, 3 are every Tuesday from now – December 1st from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. We’re also offering meetings on select Fridays from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
These are no-cost events for the general public. Coffee and light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited. Please RSVP below!
1. Optum Sales Support connects Medicare beneficiaries with resources including licensed insurance agents that sell Medicare Advantage and Medicare prescription drug plans.
2. A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call 866-668-9768 (TTY users should call 711).
3. The events listed above will be presented by one of the following independent, licensed insurance agents: Kristel LeBlanc, license #125313 and Randy Eary, license #145269. Both are licensed insurance agencies that work with Medicare enrollees to explain Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan options.