Is Optum Medical Network right for me?
OptumTM Medical Network gives you the ability to choose from an excellent network of physicians, specialists and hospitals, all working together toward your better health. The information they share gives all of your providers a more complete picture of your health so they can make the best recommendations for your care.
We reach out to seniors and Medicare patients with unique services, resources and programs—so you have what it takes to stay healthy and independent. And we give you the peace of mind to know that if you get sick, we have tremendous resources to support your medical care.
Our network is proud to provide care for patients in Medicare Advantage plans throughout Maricopa County.
How to take advantage of Optum Medical Network
- 1. Select a primary care physician in our Physician Network
- 1. Choose coverage through one of the UnitedHealthcare® or SCAN® Health Plan Medicare Advantage plans we accept.
You can take advantage of what Optum Medical Network has to offer. You may not need to wait until the next enrollment period to enjoy the network.
Please call us at 1-623-780-7619 to learn more.
- To learn more, call: 1-623-780-7619. Mon – Fri, 8 am to 5 pm
- For current patients, call: 1-623-707–2899. Mon – Sat, 8 am to 8 pm
- En Español: 1-877-370-2850
health conditions or symptoms.
If you are having an emergency, please dial 911 immediately!
1 Our Physician Network also accepts other select Medicare Advantage health plans offered through UnitedHealthcare.